Err

Shop. Buy online
Search Your Cart   Continue Shopping

12 Adega Vella

(Code: V16000003)
17.97 €
(Sold in packs of 3)
Add to cart
Bright red, with violet edges, where fruit and wood are combined in perfect harmony.
Harmonic and velvety body
Grape variety: 85% of Mencia, and the remaining 15% consists of Merenzao, Mouratón and Brancellao.



Have you any doubt with this reference? Contact with us by mail!