|Raíña de Galeo extra virgin olive oil is a fresh and very pleasant oil on the palate, ideal for all palates of the Arbequina variety.
Raíña is in 100% Galician extra virgin olive oil since it is made solely and exclusively from olives collected from olive groves grown in Galicia.
Raíña is served in small doses, 250ml from Galicia.
Tasting note of the Olive Oil Raiña Galeo de Olivar de Moura
- Medium fruity, very sweet and pleasant
- Fresh green grass background
- Very fluid on the palate, with practically nonexistent bitter and spicy
- Banana and green almond notes
- Very balanced and harmonious set of aromas
Have you any doubt with this reference? Contact with us by mail!